What are the most-read blogs of the academic year?
We’ve been digging through the archives behind the scenes at Teacher Toolkit to see which blogs have been the most popular over the academic year 2017-2018! Take a look through our reader-favourites and discover the ones you may have missed.
- 20 Years of Educational Fads – What fads do you think teachers waste their time doing most? = 64,925 reads
- 10 ICT Pieces of Equipment for Every Classroom – If money was no option, what 10 ICT tools would you use in your classroom? = 21,980 reads
- 10 ‘Teach to the Top’ Differentiation Ideas – How do you plan for differentiation in lessons? And how can you cater for every student? = 19,209 reads
- 9 Ideas To Bin in 2018 – What teaching ideas would you like to say goodbye to in 2018? = 18,293
- 10 Marking and Feedback Strategies – What techniques could you use that make students act on feedback? = 16,725
- How To Revolutionise Guided Reading – What is whole-class reading? = 16,248
- We Need To Pop The Differentiation Bubble – Can teachers actually meet the needs of all their students? = 15,716
- Dear Parents – Do you believe your child’s teacher has lots of free time on their hands? = 14,040 reads
- 5 Ways To Make Knowledge Stick – How can you prepare students for their exams?= 11,664 reads
- Live Marking: Feedback In Lessons – Does live-marking have a place in the classroom?= 10,556 reads
- OFSTED Made Me Leave The Country – Is OfSTED in its current form, untenable? = 10,405 reads
- 101 Educators To Follow – Who would you recommend following on Twitter? = 10,201 reads.
If you’d like to start blogging but don’t know where to start, have a read of 10 Tips for Blogging Teachers.