Welcome to The 5 Minute Lesson Plan©.
The 5 Minute Lesson Plan was cited as best practice for reducing teacher workload by the Department for Education. Today it has been used by hundreds of thousands of teachers, downloaded over one million times in over 140+ countries across the world!
The Digital 5 Minute Lesson Plan
After many years of development, from January 2019 we have launched access to the new 5 Minute Lesson Plan; designed to speed up the lesson planning process on your desktop or handheld devices. So, try it out and let us know what you think.
How Do I Use The Plan?
Frequently Asked Questions
- The original 5 Minute Lesson Plan was shared in 2006 on paper; it was first posted online in 2011.
- Read this guidance if you would like to know how it all started or how to use the lesson plan.
- This original has since evolved into 35+ other variations – visit the #5MinPlanSeries.
- An updated version was created in 2013 and was published in my second book.
- The digital version of The 5 Minute Lesson Plan was launched in 2013 to help speed the process of planning.
- There is a 5 Minute training programme for schools and Initial Teacher Training providers.
Today, you can find 12 translations which are used in over 140+ countries around the world!
Afrikaans, Arabic, English, German, French, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian and Welsh.
The original 5 Minute Lesson Plan copyright licence.