Welcome to the original The 5 Minute Lesson Plan©.
… used by hundreds of thousands of teachers, in thousands of schools in over 190+ countries across the world!
The original 5 Minute Lesson Plan©; copyright licence.
The Digital 5 Minute Lesson Plan
From January 2019 and for a limited time only, we are giving teachers free access to the new 5 Minute Lesson Plan; designed to speed up the lesson planning process on your desktop or handheld devices. So, try it out and let us know what you think.
How Do I Use The Plan?
Frequently Asked Questions
- The original 5 Minute Lesson Plan was shared in 2006 on paper; it was first posted online in 2011.
- Read this guidance if you would like to know how it all started or how to use the lesson plan.
- This original has since evolved into 35+ other variations – visit the #5MinPlanSeries.
- An updated version was created in 2013 and was published in my second book.
- The digital version of The 5 Minute Lesson Plan was launched in 2013 to help speed the process of planning.
- The 5 Minute Lesson Plan was cited as best practice in the Department for Education guidance.
- There is a 5 Minute training programme for schools and Initial Teacher Training providers.
Today, you can find 12 translations which are used in over 190+ countries around the world!
The 5 Minute Lesson Plan© is developed by @TeacherToolkit ( Ross Morrison McGill ) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.