Why is retrieval practice so vulnerable to mutation?
In our 137th podcast, we interview Kate Jones, a history teacher who has recently returned to the U.K. after teaching in UAE. She is the author of several books on teaching …
Listen to the podcast (37 minutes)
- Does retrieval practice really work for practical subjects in the same way?
- How can retrieval be transferred into primary schools?
- The 4 core/ key elements that determine how effective retrieval is within a classroom.
- Examples of retrieval within the classrooms.
- Is retrieval practice a fad?
- What are some common misconceptions and mutations with retrieval in the classroom?