What have been the most-read blogs of the year?
We’ve been digging through the 2018 archives at Teacher Toolkit to see which blogs have been the most popular over the last 12 months, regardless of when they were published. Have a scroll through the list to discover the ones you may have missed and have a catch up!
- 9 Teaching Ideas To Bin 2018 – What teaching ideas would you like to say goodbye to in 2018? – 28,222 reads*
- The 5 minute Lesson Plan – A Teacher Toolkit favourite and planning must-have. – 27,033 reads
- 10 ICT Pieces Of Equipment for Every Classroom – If money was no option, what 10 technology tools would you use in your classroom? Updated for 2018. – 23,954 reads
- 10 ‘Teach To The Top’ Differentiation Ideas – How do you plan for differentiation in lessons? – 23,179 reads
- 20 Years Of Educational Fads – What have teachers wasted their time doing? – 22,467 reads
- Dear Parents – Do you believe your child’s teacher has lots of free time on their hands? – 14,426 reads
- 5 Ways To Make Knowledge Stick – How can you prepare students for their exams? – 14,256 reads
- 10 Marking and Feedback Strategies – What feedback techniques could you use that make students act on feedback? – 12,689 reads
- 25 Years Researching Teaching and Learning – Is it possible to capture 25 years of teaching and learning in a 3-minute read, or in a one-page summary? – 12,372 reads
- Resilience Assembly – Are your students emotionally, physically and mentally resilient? – 11,950 reads
*Total reads in 2018 only
If you’d like to start blogging but don’t know where to start, have a read of 10 Tips for Blogging Teachers.