What are some teachers and schools currently researching?
Over the last 12 months, I have been working on three pieces of research in 17 schools across the United Kingdom, evidence which may influence the way in which other teachers work. In this post I share a video-cast of what I’ve been up to with colleagues and how you can keep informed.
Three research projects
In this video post below, I discuss:
- The Verbal Feedback Research Project I am conducting with 7 state schools across England.
- My EdD journey at Cambridge University, sharing where I am at and how I intend to narrow my focus.
- Initial insights from 10 schools I have been working with across the U.K. and how this will all come together in my new book, just Great Teaching, published in September 2019.
Why not download the slides below and listen to me talk through the slides in this video …
Dates for your diary
I hope to publish the research at the following times:
- The feedback project will be disseminated via UCL at the end of September 2019.
- I plan to share my initial EdD methodology in July 2019.
- The research from the 10 schools I have been working with will be published in early September 2019.
If you would like to download the slides, you can access the resources here.