What were the most-read blogs over the last 12 months?
We’ve been digging through the archives behind the scenes at Teacher Toolkit to see which blogs have been the most popular over the last 12 months. Take a look through and discover the ones you may have missed.
- 20 Years Of Educational Fads – What have teachers wasted their time doing? – 61,410 reads*.
- 10 ‘Teach To The Top’ Differentiation Ideas – How do you plan for differentiation in lessons? – 32,349 reads.
- Resilience Assembly – Are your students emotionally, physically and mentally resilient? – 26,937 reads.
- 10 Marking and Feedback Strategies – What feedback techniques could you use that make students act on feedback? – 21,616 reads.
- 26 Tips To Make Teacher Workload Manageable – How can you keep your workload manageable during the term? – 19,459 reads.
- Top 10 Ways To Demotivate Teachers – What can schools and school leaders do to demotivate their teaching staff?- 19.031 reads.
- What Would You Do? #InTray – What does an in-tray exercise for a leadership interview look like? – 18,836 reads.
- 10 Teaching Ideas To Trash in 2017 – What teaching ideas would you like to say goodbye to in 2017? – 17,231 reads.
- The 7 Deadly Leadership Sins – How many are your bosses committing? – 16,821 reads.
- 101 Educators To Follow – Who would you recommend following on Twitter? – 16,560 reads.
* Number of reads the blog has had in the past 12 months.
Which is your favourite blog of the year? Let us know below!