Why do teachers often have to attend professional development in their spare time?
Listen to Carolina and Teacher Toolkit founder Ross McGill:
- think about Carolina’s typical day at the university and the projects she is involved in
- describe Carolina’s educational background and how that has shaped her career
- explain why she never planned to be a teacher and why she now teaches
- define which career achievements Carolina is most proud of
- understand the one thing Carolina would like to see changed in education
- reflect on the centenary of the women’s vote and how far we still have to go
- discuss the need for increased encouragement from teachers to girls to study STEM subjects.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!