What are the most-read blogs throughout the past 12 months?
We’ve been digging through the archives behind the scenes at Teacher Toolkit to see which blogs have been the most popular over the last 12 months! Take a scroll through our reader-favourites and discover the ones you may have missed.
- 20 Years of Educational Fads – What do teachers waste their time doing? = 57,816 reads
- 101 Great Teacher To Follow on Twitter – Who is in your Professional Learning Network? = 45,059 reads
- 101 Educators to Follow – Who would you recommend following on Twitter? = 35,961 reads
- High Impact Ideas – What are your top-5 classroom ideas? = 26,397 reads
- 10 Marking and Feedback Strategies – Feedback techniques that make students act on feedback = 24,675 reads
- 12 Ways to Embrace Marking and Feedback Marking and feedback ideas = 24,266 reads
- 12 Smart Steps to Reduce Teacher Workload – How can schools reduce teacher workload? = 22,221 reads
- What Would You Do? #InTray – An in-tray exercise for a potential leadership interview. = 19,834 reads
- 10 ‘Teach to the top’ Differentiation Ideas – How do you plan for differentiation in lessons? = 17,578 reads
- 10 Ways to Demotivate Teachers -What do schools do to demotivate their teaching staff? = 16,026 reads
- 10 Teaching Ideas to Trash in 2017 -What teaching ideas would you like to say goodbye to in 2017? = 14,936 reads
- The Coasting Teacher – How do you spot a ‘coasting’ teacher and how can you support them? = 14,038 reads
If you don’t know where to start, consider 10 Tips for Blogging Teachers.