What opportunity can all schools and colleges use from distance learning experiences, post-pandemic?
Our 111th interview is with, Dr Erika Maldonado, course development lead at 2U, working with universities to make graduate degrees and higher learning courses accessible online.
Listen to the podcast (35 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Dr Maldonado and Ross discuss:
- The difficulty of quickly producing online courses during the pandemic
- Discuss Erika’s 16yr old ambitions
- Summarise cognitive load theory (CLT)
- The research behind why 5-7 minute online education content is more effective
- Top tips for Zoom lessons with CLT in mind
- Dr Erika’s doctoral research on organisational change in leadership
- Top tips for teachers wanting to get into academic research and,
- Trends in online education.
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!