Why should teachers listen to pupils opinions about learning?
Our 106th interview is with Stephanie Hill, associate assistant principal at Passmores Academy in Essex. Stephanie is also a 3rd-year EdD student at Cambridge University.
Listen to the podcast (30 minutes)
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!
Learn more about Stephanie’s research on ORCID and watch our conversation below.
In this podcast, listen to Stephanie and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Her memories of schooling in Australia
- All subjects being valued equally
- EBacc adoption during COVID
- Managing time as a school leader and researcher
- How research can make a practical difference in teaching
- Student leadership in professional learning
- Student agency school models and student leadership teams
- Workload challenges during COVID and,
- Skills students have had to develop as a result of remote schooling.