What is it like to work in a Ministry of Defence School?
Our 36th interview on the Teacher Toolkit podcast is with Ben Turner, headteacher at a Ministry of Defence school in Germany. Ben’s school teaches students whose parents are in the armed forces.
In this episode, you can hear Ben and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill:
- describe an average day at Ben’s school
- recount Ben’s education background and key school memories
- list Ben’s career highlights
- explain the unique workload challenges they there are in a Ministry of Defence school
- share workload tips for teaching primary school children
- reveal how teachers can pursue careers in Ministry of Defence schools
- give suggestions for things Ben would like to implement and remove from the world of education
- discuss something that Ben’s learnt recently and how he got into blogging.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!