What’s blogs have been popular this week?
Our top 5 this week includes a blog that was published over 3 years ago! We’re delighted our readers enjoy digging around in the archives!
Top 5 Blogs
1. *NEW* Make Your Teacher Desk Redundant – Should we ditch our own desks?
2. *NEW* The Psychology of Leaving – What happens when a teacher resigns from their workplace?
3. *NEW* 12 Tips For Classroom Readiness – How do you set up your new classroom?
4. Five Warning Signs Of A #LousyTeacher – by @TeacherToolkit, written in April 2014.
5. The 5 Minute Lesson Plan – An old favourite – this blog remains in our top-5 blogs of the week for the past 6 weeks!
Blogs to relax …
To celebrate it being the first day of the summer holidays for a lot of our readers, here are five blogs to inspire and encourage you to relax and switch off over the next 6 weeks.
- What will you do this summer? Read 10 Things For Teachers To Do This Summer
- Will you do nothing this summer holiday? It’s Time To Combat Teacher Burnout
- How can teachers relax over the holidays? Read our 10 Tips For Teachers Relaxing Over The Holidays
- Can you fight ‘Teacher Guilt’ for a day and do nothing? Find out more at #1MinCPD: Do Nothing!
- What are you doing to switch off this summer? Switch Off This Summer
Have a great summer!