This competition has been launched via @TeacherToolkit‘s Facebook page only. Read on, to find out how you can win a signed copy of the book, 100 Ideas: Outstanding Lessons. You can follow on Facebook, by visiting www.Facebook.com/TeacherToolkit.
Competition: 100 words for 100 ideas:
@TeacherToolkit is offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win, a signed and personalised copy of his new book title. To be eligible to enter this competition, you must be a practising teacher anywhere in the world; preferably with an online profile such as a blog, Twitter handle or Facebook page.
How to enter:
- You must write and submit your own teaching idea. The idea must be no more than 100 words and not be plagiarised from any other source.
- Your blog must include #100Ideas hashtag in the title.
- Post your teaching idea on your own blog, website or other suitable forum. Entries submitted without a website link, will not be accepted. If you do not have a blog, then consider using www.Medium.com.
- Send your suggestion (website link) to @TeacherToolkit via the contact form below.
- All entries must be submitted by Thursday 24th October 2013.
- @TeacherToolkit will collate all 100 word website links via this page and publish them on Friday 25th October at 8pm.
- The winner of a signed copy of the 100 Ideas: Outstanding Lessons book, will be the person that receives the most website hits on @TeacherToolkit‘s blog, between publication on Friday 25th October – until Friday 1st November at 8pm.
- The winner will be announced online – via @TeacherToolkit‘s Twitter account – on Sunday 3rd November at 7pm.
- Please refer to Further Information and Terms and Conditions below.
Submit your entry here:
Terms and Conditions:
1 Entries must be sent in between Tuesday 1st October 2013, and Thursday 24th October 2013 (8pm) only. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. 2 Entries must be returned via the entry form above or emailed to @TeacherToolkit via this Contact Page. 3 All entries must have your name, idea title name, website address, Twitter handle and telephone number. 4 All entries must agree to allow their entry to be added to www.TeacherToolkit.me website. 5 Prizes will be awarded as follows: 1st Prize = x1 copy of Ross Morrison McGill's 100 Ideas: Outstanding Lessons 6 @TeacherToolkt will not be responsible for content to any entries submitted. The content must be your own. 7 Entries must be no larger than 100 words (not characters). 8 All entrants should have a blog, holding page or website reference. 9 The judges’ decision is final and, regretfully, no correspondence can be entered into. 10 No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. 11 Copyright on all entries submitted will remain with the individual creators, but we reserve the right to collate these blogpost ideas into a free distributable ePublication to pass on to colleagues and other schools. You will be credited." 12 @TeacherToolkit reserves the exclusive right to inform the Bloomsbury Publishing Ltd. of all results and details of the competition, including the names and details of the winning teacher. 13 By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted the rules and conditions of the competition.
- #100Ideas: Outstanding Lessons (teachertoolkit.me)
- 100 Ideas: My book journey by @TeacherToolkit (teachertoolkit.me)