Effective Teacher Instruction Webinar
Due to readership request, I have recorded a webinar resource to explain Rosenshine’s research which is combined with my own pragmatic advice for schools and teachers, demonstrating what it looks like in the classroom. It is shared in this format (with slides) and build upon this static version of the PDF slides so that you can lead the CPD for yourself in your own school.
Whether you access this webinar for yourself or want to be able to lead a training session for colleagues, inside this download, you will receive:
- A 40-minute webcast of Ross McGill talking through the slides (92Mb Quicktime file)
- Full set of A4 slides in Powerpoint format for you to adapt and use (7Mb)
- An A4 resource pack in PDF format for the current webinar (2Mb)
- 34 Mark Plan Teach PDF sketchnotes worth £9.99 (8mb zip file)
- Various PDF supporting articles.
These resources cover 65 years of teaching and learning research and experience, disseminating Professor Barak Rosenshine’s 17 Principles of Effective Instruction – which elaborates on his 40 years of research in education – plus my personal 25 years in education summarised in Mark Plan Teach. These resources are available so that you can lead the 8 of the 9 ideas for yourself.
If you need any help to bring the content to life, please get in touch.
Access further reading to support the two downloads:
- 17 Teaching Principles of Effective Instruction
- 25 Years of Teaching and Learning Research
- Rosenshine’s research paper
- Mark Plan Teach sketchnote summary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.