Who isn’t silently amused by a clever test answer?
This week, I’ve researched some of the best school test answers around. Kudos for good effort kids!
- Physics test: What’s the strongest force on earth? (Student answer) = Love.
- Maths: Name these 2D shapes: = Tom, Harry, Erin.
- History: Where was the Magna Carta signed? = At the bottom.
- PHSE: List 3 things you would like to do in the future: = Get a girlfriend, kiss her, rule the world.
- Sex Education: What happens to a boy during puberty? = He says goodbye to childhood and enters adultery.
- Maths: To change centimetres to metres you … = Take out the ‘centi’.
- Reasoning: How do you know? = Because I’m smart!
- Biology: Draw and label a plant cell. = Cue a sad-looking flower behind bars with the label ‘no sunlight or water’.
- Maths: What 2 strategies did you use? = My fingers and my head.
- PHSE: What is an example of a risk? = Me writing ‘I don’t care’ as an answer.
- Driving theory: When should a motorist use a bright beam? = When they want to annoy oncoming drivers.
- Spelling: monarkey, empasizse, sucsesion, illiterate, opozition – and the only correct spelling here is …
- RE: What is love? = Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more (Haddaway 1992).
- Science: The first cells were probably …? = Lonely.
- English: Finish this sentence about the story of Cinderella: If the shoe fits … = buy it in every colour (agreed!).
- Art: What’s your favourite hue? = Jackman (me as well!).
- English: Write a sentence with ‘and’: = My Mum went to Tom’s house and she got drunk.
- Maths: What is the difference between 8 and 6? = 8 is all curly, 6 is not.
- Biology: How is the brain like a cantaloupe? = It is delicious.
- Feedback: Please write a comment about the lesson: = If I had an hour to live, I’d spend it here because it feels like an eternity.
What amusing test answers have you had?