How does your school strategically manage staff wellbeing?
Our 141st interview is with Mark Solomons, founder and CEO of WelBee – an online platform that measures and improves staff wellbeing.
Listen to the podcast (60 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Mark and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Welbee’s startup story
- Building confidence as a young man
- Mark’s passion for improving employee engagement and wellbeing, and culture
- Staff wellbeing trends in schools
- Essential wellbeing questions to include in a survey
- How to authentically praise staff members, and
- Flexible working in schools.
It is estimated that stress and poor mental health are the number one cause of long-term absence among UK teachers!
Take a closer look at what Welbee can do for your organisation – they offer superb value for money!