How does your headteacher manage teacher workload and wellbeing?
Our 131st interview is with, Helen Nelson and Sara Scott, head teacher and deputy head teacher at Joseph Cash Primary School in Coventry.
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Helen, Sara, and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Running a school during the pandemic
- Protecting children’s learning in the classroom
- The values of Joseph Cash school
- Wellbeing days for staff
- Favourite parts of being on the school leadership team
- Leadership opportunities for women
- Managing workload
- Marking and feedback policies
- The boxset analogy and how to apply it in schools.
Individuals should be allowed the freedom to work in a way that suits them. Find a school that’s right for you!
You can watch this podcast in video …