How can we help our young people to love reading?
Our 127th podcast is with Jim Knight and Channell Fusco. Jim is a former Minister for Schools and current non-executive director of Nord Anglia Education and the E-ACT Multi Academy Trust. Channell is the UK sales director for the free app, Pickatale; an app that helps children become better readers.
Listen to the podcast (30 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Jim and Chanelle and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Literacy levels across the UK
- The effects of poor literacy on our young people
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on early years child development
- The importance of parents reading to their children, and
- The benefits of the Pickatale app for children, families and teachers.
Watch the conversation
Not only is Pickatale for Schools free, it also helps to grow reading confidence, boosts literacy development and makes reading engaging for young people…
This is a promotion