How can teachers use blended learning in a world experiencing trauma?
Our 103rd interview is with Vicki Davis, a teacher, host of the 10-minute Teacher Podcast, and one of Linkedin’s top education voices 2020.
Listen to the podcast (30 minutes)
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!
In this podcast, listen to Vicki and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Why Vicki started blogging and podcasting
- Crab-bucket mentalities in schools
- Movie making with students
- Creating relationships with students
- Workload challenges
- Vicki’s response to Covid-19 and blended learning and,
- How Vicki chose her blogging name.
The pressures teacher face are ubiquitous around the world. [Government] want you to teach remotely, to children who are in trauma, who belong to parents who are in trauma, in a world in trauma, and we want you to keep up with everything and run a regular academic year.
Watch the vlog?