How can teachers use blended learning in a world experiencing trauma?
Our 103rd interview is with Vicki Davis, a teacher, host of the 10-minute Teacher Podcast, and one of Linkedin’s top education voices 2020.
In this podcast, listen to Vicki and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Why Vicki started blogging and podcasting
- Crab-bucket mentalities in schools
- Movie making with students
- Creating relationships with students
- Workload challenges
- Vicki’s response to Covid-19 and blended learning and,
- How Vicki chose her blogging name.
Listen to the podcast (30 minutes)
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!
The pressures teacher face are ubiquitous around the world. [Government] want you to teach remotely, to children who are in trauma, who belong to parents who are in trauma, in a world in trauma, and we want you to keep up with everything and run a regular academic year.