What is it children want to know about COVID-19 and post-lockdown curriculum?
Our 97th interview is with Professor Barry Carpenter CBE who has had a career in education spanning 40 years. Once, the youngest headteacher in England at just 26 years old, he is the UK’s first professor of mental health in education.
In this podcast, listen to Professor Carpenter and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The challenges headteachers are facing in the autumn term of 2020 during COVID-19
- Nimble leadership, managing teacher-anxiety and loneliness
- What is recovery curriculum?
- The trauma of lockdown for children and,
- Writing two children’s (wordless) books for Books Beyond Words.