How have sixth form students coped with lockdown and A-Level examinations being cancelled?
Our 89th interview is with Maezie, a year 12 student studying geography, french and English literature in East Sussex. We catch up during week 12 of lockdown…
In this podcast, listen to Maezie and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- How Maezie has been getting on with her studies during the lockdown
- Managing a routine at home
- School’s communication with students during lockdown
- Mental health apps and gratitude jars
- Responding to Black Lives Matter
- Dealing with fake news and screen time
- Maezie’s hope for Britain to tackle all aspects of inequality.
Listen to the podcast (20 minutes)
Remember, you can listen to podcast on iTunes!
Maezie is a 6th form student of Heathfield Community College, East Sussex.
Special thanks to Mrs. Savage for making this happen…