How can teachers balance parenting and headship, and how can schools improve flexible working?
Our 67th interview is with Emma Turner, an author, columnist for TES and research and CPD lead at a multi-academy trust in Leicestershire. She is a former co-head teacher.
In our 36th women-in-education podcast, listen to Emma and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Emma’s educational memories and valuable lessons
- How her co-headship job-opportunity came to be…
- Her current research and typical day as a CPD lead
- Teachers recognising the value of cognitive science through research
- Learn more about ‘Be More Toddler’, Emma’s leadership book leadership and legacy
- The importance of making leadership roles family-friendly, not just for women
- Top tips for people wanting to become co-headteachers or co-leaders
- Emma’s greatest achievement and,
- What book Emma is currently reading?
Listen to the podcast (28 minutes)
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!
You can also learn more about one of the growing shared leadership networks. Visit SharedHeadshipNetwork.com