What are teachers reading on this website?
With almost 11 million views, these are the top-10 blog posts read during 2019…
One must also consider analytics when trying to determine what content is popular and the factors associated with engagement. For example, I have more followers now than I did twelve months ago…
- 6 Teaching Ideas To Bin in 2019, published: 1st January 2019
- Curriculum Questions for Intent, Implementation and Impact, published: 17th June 2019
- What Does Ofsted’s New Framework Say?, published: 20th January 2019
- 5 Things I Learned From Quitting Teaching, published: 14th January 2019
- Retrieval Practice: The Rule of 3, published: 23rd September 2019
- Leading Others Without Being An Asshole, published: 19th January 2019
- Feedback Meetings: The End Of Marking?, published: 24th September 2019
- What is Dual Coding Theory, published: 8th April 2019
- Verbal Feedback Project: The Findings, published: 28th September 2019
- 10 Books For Your Teacher Bookshelf, published: 7th July 2019.
These blogs represent posts which have the highest engagement for content published less than 1 year ago.