Why does politics conflict with teacher’s moral purpose?
Our 26th interview is with Penny Rabiger. As a freelance consultant, Penny works with social enterprises and education organisations in a holistic fashion to help their businesses grow.
Listen to Penny’s interview in just 13 minutes, with Teacher Toolkit editor, Holly Gardner:
- reflect on how Penny went from a teacher to a freelance consultant
- describe how moral purpose can define career achievements
- explain how versatile you have to be when working in startups
- examine what could be changed in education and what we could learn from Finland’s stance on education
- touch on representation and equal opportunities
- what it’s like to be a school governor
- discuss International Women’s Day as a concept.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!