What’s next after Northern Rocks?
Our 23rd interviewee in the 100 Women Series is Debra Kidd, teacher trainer, writer and founder of Northern Rocks. Debra is a “travelling teacher”, going into classrooms and helping teachers develop CPD.
In this episode you can hear Debra and Teacher Toolkit editor Holly Gardner:
- examine why teacher’s data-driven workloads display a lack of trust
- reflect on how the Northern Rock project came to exist
- explore the positives and negatives of the teacher blogging and Twitter movement
- discuss the gender split of voices online and at teaching events
- share the one thing she’d like to see changed in education
- touch on what Debra would have been if she wasn’t a teacher
- discover who Debra would like to have to a dinner party.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!