Is progress for everyone involved in education, being made?
Our 14th interview for the 100 women series is with Alison Kriel. Alison is an ex-headteacher, now working part-time as a CEO of Amaya Trust and is developing her own Social Media platform for education.
In this episode, you can hear Alison and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill:
- look back on the shared and personal achievements Alison is most proud of
- expand on why tick box culture reduces development opportunities in education
- talk about the main challenges Alison has faced in her career as a headteacher
- examine the philosophy and purpose of schools
- touch on what Alison would like to see improve for women in the next 100 years
- find out what Alison would have been if she hadn’t become a teacher