What would you do if you had a 3-month sabbatical?
Our second guest is Sean Morrison, principal of Brisbane Christian College, Queensland, Australia. We catch up with Sean in London on his way home from a 3-month (paid) sabbatical in America.
In this episode, you can hear Sean and podcast host, Ross Morrison McGill:
- shares his views on what makes a great teacher
- what he’s been up to over the last 3 months on his travels
- how accreditation and sabbatical operates in Australia
- share the one thing he would like to see change in education
- what books he is currently reading and share the current projects he is working on
- offer a workload suggestion for schools and teachers
- and who Sean recommends we interview next.
You can find out more about Sean and the he does on his school website: www.brisbanechristiancollege.com.au. You can also follow his school on Instagram and Facebook. If you want to contact Sean directly, email him on Principal@BrisbaneChristianCollege.com.au
We are delighted to offer a new feature on the TT website for 2018 – the Teacher Toolkit podcast.