What would you do if you had a 3-month sabbatical?
Our second guest is Sean Morrison, principal of Brisbane Christian College, Queensland, Australia. We catch up with Sean in London on his way home from a 3-month (paid) sabbatical in America.
Listen to the podcast (13 minutes)
In this episode, you can hear Sean and podcast host, Ross Morrison McGill:
- Share his views on what makes a great teacher
- What he’s been up to over the last 3 months on his travels
- How accreditation and sabbatical operates in Australia
- Share the one thing he would like to see change in education
- What books he is currently reading and share the current projects he is working on
- Offer a workload suggestion for schools and teachers and,
- Who Sean recommends we interview next…