How can you grow your own organic social media audience?
This was a question presented at The BETT Show 2017. You can watch the video of the presentation and download the resource – and all my secrets – in the footer.
- In this resource I share my social media journey from 2010 …
- I also explain ‘what works and what doesn’t’ in terms of social media analytics.
- I wrap all this advice up into my 10 Social Media Secrets for you to consider or use.
The Rule of Reciprocation:
There is a value in giving to others. People respond well to other people, when the ‘rule of reciprocation’ is followed. The rule of reciprocation should be applied when building identity. Share, share, share!
Why not download the resource and take a closer look at social media success? For example, how does @TeacherToolkit receive 8 million Twitter impressions and accumulate over 3,000 followers every month? There must be a reason …
You can download the presentation below.
- Slides 1 – 5: Objectives of the presentation
- Slides 6 – 10: Identifying a purpose for social media
- Slides 11 – 15: Branding yourself
- Slides 16 – 20: Consistency …
- Slides 21 – 25: Clarity of content
- Slides 26 – 30: Responding to readers
- Slides 31 – 35: Sharing resources and ideas
- Slides 36 – 40: Analytics: what it all means
- Slides 41 – 45: Top 10 lists and why they work
- Slides 46 – 50: Dealing with trolls
- Slides 51 – 55: A series of top tips for teachers using social media.
- To download the PDF file, visit TES.