How do schools consider teacher workload in a sensible way?
Our 123rd interview is with Jennifer Webb, a teacher for 13 years and current assistant principal for teaching and learning at a school in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Listen to the podcast (48 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Jennifer and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The pillars of her school’s culture
- The importance of leadership and adhering to a consistent vision
- Embracing who you are and school being a safe place for that
- Jennifer’s journey in school leadership
- How research-informed schools manifest research in their daily practice
- Staff collaboration and complementary skill sets
- Making workload a factor in all school decisions
- Being true to yourself in leadership situations
- Jennifer’s writing and the motivations behind her books and,
- Writing about metacognition.