How can graphic organisers support teaching and learning?
Our 118th interview is with, David Rodger-Goodwin, geography teacher, head of year 10 and 11 at a secondary school in Lincolnshire and very soon, an author!
Listen to the podcast (41 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to David and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- David’s background and his educational journey
- David’s interest in ‘Graphic Organisers’ and metacognition
- Teaching geography in the modern age
- Being a head of year during the pandemic
- Current workload challenges for teachers
- Divided opinions on graphic organisers and teacher application, plus
- Take a look at David’s new book, published in September 2021.
Watch the video
I have a very simple ethos; if there is a better way of doing something, show me. I want to be the best teacher I can for my students.