How can we keep relationships at the heart of school improvement?
Our 117th interview is with, Armand Doucet, Canadian educator, author, speaker, and former soccer coach.
Listen to the podcast (36 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Armand and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Being a soccer coach and that fuelling the fire to work with youth
- What it was like to be a former Global Teacher Prize top-50 nominee
- Mixed subject specialisms, as well as teaching social studies
- T4 conference, the world’s largest teacher conference
- Writing papers to guide teaching practice during the Pandemic
- A free ebook story of 6 children who experienced the pandemic: Hope Where Are You?
- Armand’s contribution to ‘Teaching in the Fourth Industrial Revolution’ book discussing how to approach education in the digital age
- The importance of keeping humanity in education
- Challenges around creating productive inclusively, and
- Attitudes towards marking and co-planning with students.
I hope that I can give the foundations to hundreds of thousands of teachers and students that we can move forward in an inclusive and sustainable world.