How do school leaders work in multi-academy trusts?
Our 107th interview is with Clare Keating Roberts, teacher, an academic and soon-to-be EdD graduate from Cambridge University.
In this podcast, listen to Clare and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Clare’s research on educational leadership in multi-academy trusts
- Balancing being a school leader and a researcher
- How Clare has experienced COVID as a mother and teacher
- Increased sense of community amongst kids at schools
- Top tips for new teachers and senior leaders working during lockdown
- First steps to take when thinking of doing a doctorate and,
- How Clare selected her research method.
Listen to the podcast (26 minutes)
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!
I want teachers to know that they are doing a good job and that this work is appreciated.