How do school leaders work in multi-academy trusts?
Our 107th interview is with Clare Keating Roberts, teacher, an academic and soon-to-be EdD graduate from Cambridge University.
Listen to the podcast (26 minutes)
Remember, the podcast is available on iTunes!
Connect with Clare on Twitter or watch our conversation below.
In this podcast, listen to Clare and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Clare’s research on educational leadership in multi-academy trusts
- Balancing being a school leader and a researcher
- How Clare has experienced COVID as a mother and teacher
- Increased sense of community amongst kids at schools
- Top tips for new teachers and senior leaders working during lockdown
- First steps to take when thinking of doing a doctorate and,
- How Clare selected her research method.