How can our schools improve social justice?
Our 93rd interview is with Daniel Stone, Graduate of the University of Oxford and Product Manager at the University of Birmingham.
In this podcast, listen to Daniel and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Daniel’s work on the Universities Civic Hub project and the Knowledge Exchange Framework
- His route to attending the University of Oxford
- Positive aspects of Oxford’s education style
- Daniel’s thoughts on addressing institutionalised racism
- Books on race worth reading
- School’s and HR’s hiring policies towards people of colour
- “After Oxford” Daniel’s new book
- Racial inequality and BAME attainment gaps at the University of Birmingham.
Listen to the podcast (26 minutes)
Remember, you can listen to our podcast on iTunes!
Daniel highlights how working-class people can study at some of the top universities in the world, and pursue a career with purpose and integrity.