How do we develop the next generation of school leaders?
Our 90th interview is with Diana Osagie, former head teacher, founder of the Academy of Women’s Leadership and author of ‘Courageous Leadership’.
In this podcast, listen to Diana and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- What women in leadership roles experience
- Having to find confidence from an early age, being female and tall
- Exam results as a child
- The transition from science into teaching
- Quizzing headteachers as to what headship was really like
- Being ostracised by school staff as a head teacher
- What Diana wants to see from a racial equity perspective in schools
- The ‘White lives matter’ response
- Why Diana stepped away from headship
- The self-employed journey and,
- Diana’s first encounter with coaching.
Listen to the podcast (32 minutes)
Remember, you can listen to our podcast on iTunes!
You can find out more about Diana on her website, Courageous Leadership.