If you are a teacher-blogger, what impact do you have on other teachers? Listen to our podcast with Jennifer Gonzalez…
In this podcast, listen to Jennifer and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- We discover the similarities between Jennifer and Ross’s blogs and classroom stories
- We ask what Jennifer was like at school and her experiences
- Learn more about her career in education, teaching pre-service teachers at West Kentucky University
- What changes Jennifer would like to see in the Kentucky schooling system
- How Jennifer responded to her school’s staffroom frustration: the teacher’s lounge
- The marigold teaching tip – Jennifer’s most popular resource
- The operational challenges of running a popular blog – and top tips
- Should teachers create and sell resources – and what skills are required
- Which voices Jennifer is trying to uplift in the education sector and,
- The positives and negatives of Teachers Pay Teachers.
Listen to the podcast (35 minutes)
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!