What are the online reading habits of teachers?
With almost 11 million views, these are the top-12 blog posts read during 2019…
One must also consider analytics when trying to determine what content is popular and the factors associated with engagement. For example, I have more followers now than I did twelve months ago…
- January = 6 Teaching Ideas To Bin in 2019
- February = 35 Things Great Headteachers Do
- March = Toxic Schools: 16 Things Teachers Have Said
- April = Silly Concepts: A Teacher’s Workload Check-Up
- May = Should New Teachers Teach Difficult Classes?
- June = Curriculum Questions for Intent, Implementation and Impact
- July = 10 Books For Your Teacher Bookshelf, 2019
- August = see June, 2019.
- September = Retrieval Practice: The Rule of 3
- October = Verbal Feedback Project: The Findings
- November = Inspecting The Curriculum: Deep Dive Unreliability
- December = Room 101: What Teaching Ideas Would You Condemn?
These blogs represent posts which have the highest engagement for content published in each month, throughout 2019.