What does childcare, working in the Australian army and developing a school management information all have in common?
In this 19-minute podcast, listen to Mark and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill:
- learn how Mark went from working in the Australian army to coding his own education app
- how Mark’s platform automates administration tasks so that teachers can focus on teaching
- examine a teacher’s workload and the opportunities around Our Xplor to automate tasks
- discuss the value in giving children practical, economics advice
- Mark also reiterates the importance of continued learning for people in leadership
- how Mark manages a team of 70 employees and appoints the right people around him
- we also dig deeper to unpick the hardest task Mark faced in the army
- and discover what Mark’s surprising breakfast fuel is that keeps him going!
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!