How can you improve the way you deliver the curriculum in your school?
Listen to Mary and Teacher Toolkit editor Holly Gardner:
- discover what studying greek philosophy inspired Mary to go on and teach
- find out what being an Ofsted inspector taught her
- explain why schools need to share and learn from each other
- celebrate Mary’s biggest career achievement
- talk about what challenges the curriculum poses for schools
- give three key tips for how to implement the curriculum in the most enriching way
- reveal what she would have done if she hadn’t been a teacher – and why she’s glad she didn’t!
- discover which woman Mary describes as offering “really grounded humane leadership, with a dollop of sparkle and lightness of touch.”
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!