Why is it important to “down tools” at the weekend?
In this episode you can hear Bukky and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill:
- discuss a typical day in Bukky’s teaching life
- run through Bukky’s educational background and the pressures she faced
- reflect on what makes certain career achievements stand out
- give work-life balance advice to young teachers
- describe what she wants her dying contribution to the world to be
- share the book Bukky has read recently.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!