What small things help students know they’re important?
In this episode you can hear Jelmer and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill:
- discuss how shy Jelmer was at school
- highlight the impact one of his teachers had on him and how this formed his approach to teaching
- identify things that need to be changed in the Netherlands’ education system
- talk about how schools can reduce teacher workload, but how teachers can make changes themselves
- mention why he thinks education technology is be problematic
- share the book he is currently reading.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!