What are the most-read blogposts throughout 2016?
Here are the most popular blogs on the Teacher Toolkit website over the past 12 months. n.b. some publications were published pre-2016 and ‘readership statistics’ accrue over the past 12 months.
Have you’ve read them all?
- 8 Teaching Ideas to Bin in 2016 – what initiatives should we get rid of? ~ 31,250 reads.
- 20 Years of Educational Fads – what fads have teachers been subject to? ~ 26,600 reads.
- 101 Great Teachers to Follow on Twitter – what teachers are you following? ~ 18,500 reads.
- 101 Educators to Follow on Twitter – which educators are you following? ~ 17,100 reads.
- 10 Marking and Feedback Strategies – what techniques make students act on feedback? ~ 15,800 reads.
- 5 High Impact Ideas – what are your top classroom ideas? ~ 14,100 reads.
- 12 Ways to Embrace Marking and Feedback – how to embrace marking strategies? ~ 11,500 reads.
- 10 Poor Leadership Attributes – what leadership traits do you recognise? ~ 11,500 reads.
- 7 Traits of Effective Teachers – what makes an effective teacher? ~ 10,000 reads.
- 3 Top Tips to Keep Teachers Safe Online – how can teachers protect themselves? ~ 9,200 reads.
What do they all have in common?
If you don’t know where to start, consider 10 Tips for Blogging Teachers.