A Coaching Kickstarter Booklet
These 2 PDF resources are for teachers to ‘takeaway’ and use in their own school setting.
In a landscape where teachers lack the opportunity for professional development, how can schools shift traditional lesson observation models to genuine teacher-development?
Over the past 10 years, Ross McGill has worked with 18,000 teachers and has conducted countless lesson observations. In these two PDF resources, he provides a short synopsis for ‘getting the coaching dialogue started’ in your school; how we often conflate coaching with mentoring and what key sequence schools must adopt to help shift teaching and learning culture.
Let’s have a coaching conversation?
In the larger PDF file, Ross shares this in his coaching teacher training days. To help those who download this document online, Ross is happy to talk you through how to use the document and is happy to offer a 15-20 online call to demonstrate two key concepts inside the booklet. Get in touch with any questions using this link.
Effective coaching strategies for teachers of all subjects and phases, and is suitable for teachers at every stage of their career. The resources offer:
- A short insight into the benefits and psychology of coaching
- Offer two practical coaching techniques
- Offer several templates to adapt for your own work
- Consider ways to structure feedback into daily conversations with students, parents and colleagues.
- There are many blogs on this website to support your background reading.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.