What if all teachers were given time to visit other schools?
In our 136th podcast, we interview Robert Peal, a teacher, historian, author and now co-headteacher of West London Free School …
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Robert and Teacher Toolkit podcaster, Libby discuss
- Robert’s background towards becoming a co-headteacher at the West London Free School
- A discussion around flexible working and leadership.
- The focus from pandemic (operational) to a new shift on mental health for staff and students.
- Oracy within a secondary school and the power and importance of a student voice.
- The benefits of visiting other lessons and other educational settings for professional development.
- The quality of education and the delivery of this within the classroom and,
- A discussion on marking and the individual teacher …
Watch the conversation
All teachers can benefit from watching others teach and from visiting other schools. When last did you take time to do this?