Does your school have a healthy professional development budget?
Our 124th interview is with, Melissa Beeko, teacher and current primary learning and staff development coordinator at The British School, Rio de Janeiro.
Listen to the podcast (50 minutes)
In this podcast, listen to Melissa and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Exploring education opportunities outside of the UK
- Running a school during the last 18-months of COVID-19
- Why Melissa became interested in teacher professional development (CPD)
- Managing CPD across multiple sites and strategic goals
- Exploring the theory around CPD and assessing your own practice
- Redefining the structure of appraisals to focus on improving teachers, plus
- Diversity in teaching and the work The British School are doing.
Watch the conversation