How can schools support teachers with their mental health during COVID-19?
Our 100th interview is with Lisa Fathers, director of teaching school and partnerships at Alliance For Learning.
In this podcast, listen to Lisa and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Lisa’s school years and the pressure growing up
- Her teacher training and educational career; studying English and media.
- Homeschooling challenges for people in education
- Teacher’s ability to adapt in the face of COVID-19
- Digital poverty and teacher exhaustion
- The Great Manchester Mentally Healthy Schools and Colleges programme
- Learn Lisa’s mental health top tips and,
- Girls football super-hub and other amazing initial teacher training projects
Listen to the podcast (31 minutes)
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!
You can follow and connect with Lisa on Twitter, and perhaps get involved in one of her fitness classes!