What are the online reading habits of teachers?
With almost 14 million readers, these are the top-12 blog posts read during 2020…
Conducting social media analysis for part of my doctoral studies, one must also consider analytics when trying to determine what content is popular and the factors associated with engagement. For example, I have more readers now than I did twelve months ago, plus the number of times shared is also an influence.
- 5 Teaching Ideas To Bin in 2020 – published in January 2020.
- 46 Ideas: How to Teach Online (published in March 2020, with 109K readers)
- Safeguarding Pupils: Teaching Pupils Using Zoom Video
- An Open Letter To Teachers
- Using Google Classroom During A Pandemic
- Website Membership – launched in June 2020 – and proving very popular!
- Lockdown: Does More Time In School Improve Outcomes?
- Complex Classroom Environments
- 7 Good Feedback Principles
- Remote Learning: The Evidence
- The Number One Thing Teachers Should Know
- How The COVID-19 Pandemic Is Changing Education
These blogs represent posts which have the highest engagement for content published in each month, throughout 2020.