How are stay-at-home fathers coping during the lockdown?
Our 84th interview is with John Adams, a stay-at-home father who runs a family home and is the author of the award-winning Dad Blog UK.
In this podcast, listen to John and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- The challenges stay-at-home fathers face and subtle sexism
- John’s career to date, including how the internet has reshaped journalism
- John’s own schooling experiences and growing up
- How Dad Blog UK started and has become a new career
- Homeschooling during lockdown, screentime and keeping everyone happy
- Transitions between lockdown and concerns about going back to school and,
- John’s perceptions of teaching, homework, Ofsted and the work our teachers are doing.
Listen to the podcast (30 minutes)
Remember, you can listen to our podcast on iTunes!
John Adams is a dad of two young daughters and lives in the South East of England. Read more about his thoughts as a father, education and parenting as a stay-at-home dad.