What qualities do you need to become a headteacher?
Our 75th interview is with Jens Niedzwiedzki, the head teacher of the British section of Shape International School, a Ministry of Defence (international) setting located on the NATO base in Mons, Belgium.
In this podcast, listen to Jens and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Jens’ background and what led him to be teaching in Europe
- What factors influenced Jens to swap a pet insurance job for teaching
- The challenges of working in MOD schools
- The benefits of working in MOD school
- Campus diversity and representation across an international context
- Jens’s current focus for the school, their vision and values and,
- Advice for people considering deputy headship and those thinking about headship.
Listen to the podcast (27 minutes)
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!