How can we encourage young people to stop comparing themselves to others?
Our 70th interview is with Ayo Awotona, author and educational speaker. Ayo works with girls and young women to improve their self-esteem and create positive self-worth…
In this podcast, listen to Ayo and Teacher Toolkit founder, Ross McGill discuss:
- Ayo’s spirituality and how that led to the writing her book
- Ayo’s educational journey
- Workshops in schools with girls
- Ayo’s plans for her social enterprise
- Practical solutions for improving diversity and representation in schools
- Personal projects at home and,
- Top tips for women wanting to help young girls.
Listen to the podcast (25 minutes)
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!
You can find out more about Ayo on her website, AyoAwotona.com.