Is teaching still an exciting job to do?
Our 46th podcast interview is with Mark Martin, a computer science teacher working in England. Mark and Ross McGill meet for coffee to discuss technology in education at Pivotal in Old Street, London.
In this super-quick 9-minute podcast, listen to Mark and Teacher Toolkit founder Ross McGill:
- reveal Mark’s teaching ‘superpower’
- talk around Mark’s top tips for newly qualified teachers
- ideas for reducing workload and content creation
- discuss how technology can aid education within the classroom
- how we can develop teachers to be the best in the world, shaping the media narrative
- hear Mark’s perspective on what qualities a good head teacher needs to bring out the best in a teacher
- understand why Mark believes there is some toxicity in our education system.
Remember, our podcast is available on iTunes!